BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Please Mech throw in gildarts magic <3? As the birthday present you never gave me :DDDD???? It would go well with that idea about defending your town Wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:31 pm

if i throw in Crash/Dissassembly magic, itll be ONLY because of the guild defense crap, and even then will be so rare, youll probably see one person with it, maybe, if their lucky.
anyway, its besides the point, even if it was in, itd be shoutedf for it to be nerfed, every day, every moment of every day, every little fraction of every one of those moments until I just decide not to give a fuck and just get rid of the OP bs.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2