BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

HES ALIIIIIIIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:47 pm

*has 3 computers that hate him*

ok, id really love to keep typing up whats going on, but its obvious my computers seem to disagree with me, as this is the....fourth time they've done so.

In short, im working on the next update, its going to include the following:

Changes to Guilds: probably removing the so titled 'anime guilds' as the game will no longer solely be based off it, whether or not this deletion is true or not depends on my procrastination.
also, more type of guilds will be added as Mages will not be the only thing in the world *hintity*

Changes to the Character: while, besides the head, and possible movement speed, the character will change little, besides allowing for you to choose your main hand/dominant leg, this only really effects which hand you use in punches/slashes, which foot you use in kicks, and which hand weapons auto-equip into first. This also allows for many things to be possible, but that's for later :p

Changes to Magics/Spells: Im going for variety, and number. The more variety of Magics and spells, the less chance any two characters will be exactly the same. Power is dependent on the 'Tier' of the spell(haven't decided exactly how this will work out), and your own power(whichever stats the spell is based on). This is purely to say: You aren't the character in the anime, get used to it Surprised

Changes to Skills/Passives: Simply Put, More. More and More. So many more that your head will wonder what exactly you learned.

Changes to Enemies: *reaches into his toy box containing a mixture of Animals, Weird hybrid things, and other monsters from such things as Dungeons and Dragons and Final Fantasy.*

Changes to equipment: *reaches into the bag containing all that crap he didn't use yet for equipment enhancements*
------------------------------------------
now, of course, Ill probably need help.
Oh, you were expecting me to say something else? you mean like the last three times I asked, begged and prayed for help and got so little that I still ended up basically making the whole damn game by myself? Yeah, right.

Yeah, no, if you DO want to help, drop me a line at:
Mechelen65221@yahoo.com
Mechzombieedp@gmail.com
or if you have an account on PokeFarm Q/Mythweavers, You can find me there too(BloodyHM).
I try and check my emails when I can remember, and I check in on everything I can daily.(whether or not I reply depends on my consciousness)
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 pm

ZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzZzzzzZZZzzzz.

Waits for mech to ask me for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 am

actually, you've already given me plenty of ideas for things

like the new Spell Tier system.

so, there's more to what I'm going to tell you, but heres the barebones:

basically, each Spell will have a basic, and an upgraded version, and each spell upgrade will also have another spell that will be learned after that(a spell that will also have an upgraded verison)

lets take an example:

lets say you have Ice-Make magic(in this example, Static Ice-Make), and you learn the Lance Spell. Now the basic Lance allows you to either produce a Single Object/Single Tile Projectile or use it as a melee 'transformation'(in this case, itd be like an equipped spear made of ice). Then lets say you use the projectile form more often then the melee(trust me, there will not be an instance when you upgrade where there will be a tie). On upgrade, the spear would be able to either be a single tile mass of single object projectiles, or a single tile multiple object projectile that Pierces for each 'spear' in the object.

Then, lets say you continue on with the Multi obj/single tile projectile, you then learn the 'Freeze Lancer' spell, which allows it to either be three single object single tile projectiles that freeze, or a single tile multiple object projectile that freezes and pierces for each lance. Then lets say you continue with the single tile/multi obj line, the upgrade you would recieve would be ending up like a mass of single object projectiles that freeze.

of course, taking different paths would alter the spell upgrade, the second spell learned, and that upgrade, but thats the basic idea.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am

Sounds like a massive system Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:22 am

yeah, unfortunately with real life constantly in the way, it might not be possible for myself to actually DO any of it.

My job irl takes up from 9 pm in the night(when i go to sleep), to 1-1:30 in the afternoon the next day 5 days a week.

and recently, all ive been wanting to do when i get home is either sleep or play one of the many assassin creed games i own(ive beaten brotherhood at this point, am on revelations, have 3, 4 black flag, and rogue.). and if i dont end up doing that, i play some shit on my ps3, or on the computer, and forget about time, and a good deal of fairy tail.

problem is, theres alot i want to do with fairy tail

i mean, im talking ripping a good chunk apart, and adding a whole butt-ton of crap.

meanwhile, Ive been working on AI systems for general purpose/rpg/video novel games. Its mostly code i alrerady know how to write, so the work is just the massiveness of it.

on top of that, im 99.99% positive the servers gone down and no ones told me/cares. Which basically means that doing any work on this is probably pointless anyway.

lastly. since i did get the server up, and whenever i was on the server, pretty much everyone was saying how much better the old game was.

listen, the game will never be exactly how it was, thats impossible unless some miracle shoots out of ET's ass. On top of that, ive modified/added so much stuff, that basically Ryan's old Naruto 'copypasta' code is extremely outdated. the only thing that would even be salvageable from ryan's game is some event code, and images, and ive pretty much remade all of those anyway. Plus ive remade the systems that went into it, and added new systems to improve the game, and other capabilities(such as taming exceeds with fish, the npc generation systems, the fishing and cooking systems, as well as code to forge, enhance, and equip weapons and armor)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I'll be honest, I've sugar coated quite a bit of crap in the past, but at one point, theres too much crap, and not enough sugar.
The next 'update'(and also rebuild) includes more variation/variety of spells, another change in the system to gain your first/second magic, Hair styles, clothing movement states, sword enhancements, as well as more weapons/weapon enhancements, several new crafting system modifications(for certain reasons), new mobs, and new magics(both in anime/manga, and not-so-much)

Some of the most noteable things besides system changes that are being added:
Celestial Spirit Magic
Titan Magic
Necromancer Curse
WoodCrafting Skill(as well as bonecrafting if i get around to it)
other new skills which i havent decided upon(this includes Fighting style skills, such as Hand-to-Hand, Sword, Axe, and Spear, as well as some other skills i havent actually decided if im even going to do at all)
Guild Passives OR Scrap the In anime/Manga Guilds and go with a new system entirely.(probably a 'Custom Guild' system, with a long list of set guild symbols, as to avoid things that may or may not be shaped like dicks.) (The reason the Or is there, and bolded and underlined is to tell you that I am NOT going to make a Guild Passive system if you would prefer there just be custom guilds, because this would be pointless, overpowered, and annoying.)
New Missions and possibly New Guild Types(Such as Treasure Hunter Guilds, Monster Hunter Guilds, and other such things, but this would only really be possible if i removed most of the actual normal guilds, and went with a more 'custom' setting)
New Hierarchy(Basically, I wont be the 'Chairman of the Magic Council' much, especially if i get around to making a new custom guild system, i will most likely instead move myself, and others of my own choosing into a 'royal family' that will rule over Fiore.)
Revamp on Skill Systems(this would mostly be a modification on how weapons/armor is crafted, as well as crafting options, crafting items, and cooking mechanics.)

lastly, Id like to talk a moment about the people who have 'supported' me throughout the last while.

while, as a person who loves to work on stuff by himself, and loves to challenge himself as much as possible, I can't help but feel that the support ran a little dry once the game 'got up', this was pretty foreseeable, as i mentioned about a thousand times it wasnt ready, i just wanted to get it up before it had been a year since i took it over.

that being said, it has been over a year now since ive started this over from scratch(the second time).
Now look at where i am, i basically took a two month vacation because of mental stress, and have thought several times of just handing the game to the next person who asks.

in fact, if there was someone who i trusted, who i knew could code/icon/map or had friends and people who would help them, i would probably be like 'ive done what i could' hand it over to them, and work on something quite simple, like soul eater.

But, I know no one like this that I trust without any doubts. Every person who has offered insight/help has either been someone who mostly offering moral support, mental ideas, or someone who has betrayed my trust in them completely in the past, and ruined any future they may have had.

This is the example i present with someone like Astral, who, had wanted me just to make him an admin, and basically give him control, saying he had connections that could code, map and host the game. The thing is, i didnt care, I had been around long enough to have an idea of how astral would of run things. I didnt like the thought, and i knew that the only reason he would of kept me around is because he didnt have anyone who could icon.
Now, to be fair, I pretty much came to this judgement pretty quickly, Mostly because of how he came off.
First, he told me that i should do this. Later he told me i needed him, upon being challenged he would often call up on his buddies as 'resources' that he would use. He would also tell me how much the game would suck without him and his friends, and how many people he could get in, just because he had power.
The thought bounced in my head, and I saw right through it, as a ploy. Yes, he might have the resources to make the game with a team, but most of everything would be geared towards his friends and how they like playing, and if one of his friends/resources disagreed with him, he would dispose of them, just like that. Ive been played like that before, and i saw the signs, he was arrogant, acting like, that without him and his crew, the game wouldnt thrive, to be honest, he could of been right, if the game hadnt of landed into the hands of someone like me, who HAS coded, DOES icon, and CAN map if he puts his mind to it, If the game hadnt landed in the hands of someone who would work on it day and night, by himself if he had to to get it working, if it hadnt of, then yeah, he probably would of been right, the game probably would of crashed and burned before the end of may. But it did land in hands like that. It did.

How....how did it even happen....Ill tell you, its funny really, because in the beginning, I had only hopped back on byond recently, and was mostly bouncing between naruto games(mostly Fantasies and SoL)and my sister and i were watching Fairy tail(season one) on netflix, and i was all like 'i could probably make a game on byond based on this, enough variety in it it could probably be a good game', so she started writing down techniques and stuff that appeared in the episodes,meanwhile, i looked on byond to see if there was any competition, and to see what they were doing, and wouldn't you know it, Fairy Tail by Ryan-Hemsley was the first on the list. so, of course, i played it, the first character i had was an Ice-Make Mage from Fairy Tail(oh how i wish i was kidding even in the slightest...), when a BR took Fairy Tail GM, I moved over to BP with Frost, who gave me the title when he moved to GH. Then Frost left as a Mod, and I got pulled in, literally, pulled in as his replacement. and I was like 'well if im going to be a mod, then i guess i can help supplying icons and shit', i ended up adding Dark Ecriture, Beast Take Over, and splitting Ice-Make into Static and Dynamic within the first month.
At the Time, I was trying to collaborate with Mei-Lien in the 'icon department', but then Mei became less and less able to be on, and Ryan kind of just 'moved' me up to the head iconner, a title which at that point i probably had coming, since at the time, i had iconned all sorts of crap, including a new hud alteration, new items, and a couple new magics, including most of the dragon slayers(all of which were in the game by that point), i even pitched in a God slayer(flame), of course, i wasnt responsible for ALL of the spells, but a good number were mine.
After the game shut down for most of december, i went a little crazy, and iconned my face off, I had made quite a bit of crap by the time ryan got back a running server. And by then, he was calling me the Co-Owner. Just thinking of that, from like September to the end of the year, I went from 'Player to being called Co-Owner. It was scary...but not as scary as Ryan's mental downfall, and inevitably, a good amount of the games own downfall. Things were getting weird, and at one point ryan was starting to not trust anyone, including me(and corn, who was also concerned about his mental well being). Ryan had, at one point even offered to me to source code, but I had turned it down, telling him he should keep pushing on. If i had accepted it, with him still working on it, I probably would of made a decision to save the source on an email or something, so i could access it later. By the time March was rolling on through, Ryan was done mentally, and ready to take back on college, so he did what needed to be done, and realized that the game needed to progress, and he couldnt do that AND go to college at the same time. He made me the main Owner, and the main creative input on the game....He handed me the source, and told me on April 8th, the server would go down, and it would be all up to me from then on.

of course, you all know the rest, from April to Late May, i spent trying to make sense of ryan's code, as well as moving up North, there was also a good deal of commotion between Tsunade/Erza and Irvin(and subsequently several other admins), there was even a point someone made a 'fake' ryan account, and hopped on(which for the record, i saw through immediately, but kept as a running charade, until someone else broke it), after several 'fixings' of staff stuff, and several different issues happening, i lost trust in pretty much everyone who had moderator, host, and admin powers. So, i cut pretty much all of them, and any are pretty much temp mods, at best. My External Hard Drive Crashed, and lost all abilities to do anything, including access the files for fairy tail, my back-up copy on my Tower computer only lasted until that got blue screen, and crashed. Then i started remaking it completely over by scratch.

whew. that is a long trip down memory lane...sorry about that, i kind of got lost typing a bit. I just want you all to know that, if i could of, if i would of, I would of been less reckless, there would of been more back ups, and, yeah, I'd probably be just updating at my own god damn speed by this point(i mean, i rebuilt the game from scratch during this last year, AND added crap, can you imagine what i could of done if i hadnt had to rebuild everything from scratch?)

but, anyway, as i come to the end of this post, its almost 9, time for bed, and i wont be popping on here tomorrow, in fact i dont know when ill think 'i should type something on fairy tail', or 'i should see if theres a response', because to be honest, i kind of dont give a damn anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 am

2 long gonna take days to read all of this e.e.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm

so, anyway, im working on the next update, which might be considered 'big'

one of the biggest improvements in this update is movement speed, with a little help from a resource by FIREking, I have put in a new movement style that is 100% smoother, and 100% easier to use.

now, what could be bigger than movement you ask? why how about taking that base sprite and sending it into pixel oblivion. Yes, by mass request, im trying to undo the damage of my sucky base sprite, and I have an NNG sprite, which I have been modifying and will end up of having some new stuff for it and stuff involving it.

including within all that is the following:
Short-Range Teleport Spell
New Punch alterations(would you prefer the right, or the left?)
and some more stuff involving the base icon that im not revealing just yet :p

but, I also added some other stuff, including:
Alchemy Skill(with the Mortar and Pestle)
a 'Farming' Skill(with a 'Farming' Scythe, but the skill is currently not named)
a bunch of objects including:
Flowers(like the Mountain Herb, Blue Blossom, Ginger Bush, Goldenweed, Sunny Flower, etc.)
Veggies and Fruits(like the Potato, Turnip, Tomato, Pumpkin, Grapes, and other crap)
Creature Drops(Fur, Wing Webbings, Scales, Tails, Horns, Teeth, Feathers, etc.)

while no new mobs are in yet, I have many items so that when I get around to adding mobs, they'll basically fall in line like dominoes.

and about that crafting Interface? Well, while I am working on the coding for it, it will not be included in this update until I add in some more 'customize' options, which will be after this icon update.

anyway, ill be also adding many various potions, and be adding in the buff/debuff effects, including new slowing down/speeding up effects which will be new and improved.

hope you guys think all of this stuff will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:17 am

HES ALIIIIIIIVE 134406385638
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 am

anyway, small update on the update

I have the 'Farming'(Temporary name) skill and Alchemy Skills fully integrated, as well as several types of 'flowers' and new food items, including Corn, Tomatoes, Grapes, Potatoes, Turnips, Onions, and mushrooms. so far, this is just an indicator i need to modify the cook skill to not 'redden' the food when cooked, so expect to see a change in that.
I also added in several potions, one for each flower: Health, Magicka, Stamina, Hunger, Speed Luck, and Experience. exactly what makes what, ill leave you to figure out.

yes, there is a hunger potion, yes there is hunger, but it doesnt do anything atm, it doesnt drain, and theres no benefits to 100% hunger ATM, im working on that though.

Ive also finished the white, black and tan male base sprites, and have been working on weretiger.

Ive also continued my fix on spell gains, which i hope to have done by tomorrow. Finally, im adding in Celestial Spirit Magic in, along with the code for a Mob Summoning spell type. This wil allow for magics such as Human Subordination, Angel, and Necromancer Curse to be coded in, along with various other spells. This also gives me the opportunity to expand the AI's intelligence, so watch out.

last but not least ive fixed some other coded that i came across as i was recoding other stuff, if i happen to find more of this, then i will make sure it gets fixed.

anyway, looking good, hope the games getting back up soon Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:37 am

WERETIGER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 am

yeah....

anyway, working still on the base sprite, getting a little bit done each day before im absolutely tired out of my mind.

Ive now readjusted pretty much all of the eye overlays, except for the 'Closed' Demons Eye state.

I also made sure to add in passives for 'farming' and alchemy.

Lastly, continous work on Celestial Spirit and Mob Summoning spells. With little adjustment, it may have to end up being much like normal mobs, but unfortuneatly, its seeming like its not working that well, ill have to fix that later....

wait....idea, i might fix it right now....nope, still kind of broke....

anyway, the important thing is that im working on the mob summoning, and having little breakthrough at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:19 pm

so, to give you guys an idea of what my to-do list looks like:

Base Sprite
Celestial Spirits and Keys
Titan Magic
Animal Soul Take Over Magic
Guns(mostly Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Machine Guns)
Staff Magic(as in magic that uses staves)
Demon charbase(may have various ones of this, but basically from my old to-do list from Mei)
Quest Items(some of the new items ive coded in will also be sued in missions)
Wind Magic
the Remaining Curses(Bomb, Calamity, Necromancer, Macro, Absorption, and Reinforcement technically)
Animals: Wolf, Tiger, Bear, Tortoise, Bird, Lizard, Armadillo, Fox, Rabbit, Sheep, Boar
Various Meats, Pelts/Furs
all sorts of equipment
Totem Dolls for Human Possession
Embodiment Arc Magic
Fire Dragon Slayers Secret Art, Crimson Lotus: Pheonix Blade
Curse Doll Magic
Maguilty Sense Magic
Angel Magic
Human Subordination Magic
Gravity Magic
various Slayer Magics including Ice Dragon Slayer, various God and Devil versions of the remaining Dragon Slayer types(Metal, Lightning(devil), Sky(devil), Poison, Light(God), Dark, Ice(God))
Various Items for Alchemy 2.0 including: Roots, Creature Tongues, Creature Eyes, Powders, Various Bones, Creature Eggs, and Variations on the Mushroom.

Theres a couple other things id like to note:
Many new spells will be getting added as i make my way to making a new system for spells/spell gains all together, however the system im going to switch to is a massive jump, and the work im doing now will lay ground work for it, that being said, still a bunch of spells i want to include...

Beast Take Over will be getting at least 6-8 new spells, including a Legs/lower body trans that increases move speed thats based off of weretiger, a 'Werebear' which will be a full bodied version of the Bear Arm spell, full body version of the Black, Stone, and Iron Bull, with possible future variations, depending on my mood(Red Bull Gives You Wings!), and of course the 'Beast Soul', which im renaming after a future creature to be added called Beast King Behemoth.

Animal Take Over is getting a good number of spells, including pretty much every animal, and a 'half' trans for most of them as well(like Tiger, Rabbit, Fox, and Bird) there will probably be an 'Animal Soul' spell, but i have yet to name it something cool atm.

'Demon' or Satan Take Over is getting many trans spells as well, most are full body, but i may include wings, and arm transformations that will allow increase of buffs on the user, the two most noteable are 'Halphas' and 'Sitri', there most likely will be a 'demon' of each devil variety, and a couple possible bonus ones for good 'etherious' measures. the also forementioned 'Satan Soul' technique is currently named simply Satan, it may be renamed to Lucifer or something later, if i end up being weird.

Machine Take Over is also on the list, but....well its vague, so i havent figured out what im doing yet, but there may be weapons involved.

of course, on the top of my magic list is Titan, this is the Magic that Makarov uses to grow and stretch his body, of course a full transformation spell is in this, as well as an arm, and an upper torso transformation, but there also will be various techniques based off the Akimichi clan from Naruto and Luffy from One Piece. Should be a lot of Stretchy Fun.

Dark Ecriture is of course getting the rest of the spells i can code right now, including Teleport, Absolute Shadow, Wings, and Suffering(which will be a MR Debuff)

Animal Possession is mostly just projectiles atm, but youll be glad to know its transformations WILL come back, and i may promise that the full Body Bear 'Trans' wont make you look like an alien...probably, there also will be 1-2 new 'aspects' of animals in the world.

Human Possession, of course is getting all the spells involving the totem dolls/vassals, and Baryon Formation, which i just havent iconned, as well as Victory Formation, X Formation, Flight Formation, and a few others i havent quite decided on.

of course, with the addition of Celestial Gate Keys, and Celestial Spirits, there is the Celestial Spirit Mage, and its magic. this ones a bit harder to code, since it literally requires the keys to use, and each key has its own summon. of course, Urano Metria and Star Dress are also on the spell list for Celestial Spirit Magic, as well as summoning the Celestial Spirit King(at the cost of a gold key). Theres also some coding in the way to find the gold keys, since they are one of a kind, but most of the silver keys will be buyable from a shop or another.

Staff Magic has been on my list for a little while now, and ive iconned most of the staves into the new equipment(notably the 'Fan Staff' as the Wind Staff, the 'Skull Staff' as the Darkness Staff, the 'Forked Staff' as the Wood Staff, and of course the 'Eye Staff' as the Illusion Staff. Spells on the possible list for staff magic include Mirror Water, Sacred Song, and Skyscraper. There is talk about some other spells for it, but they may transfer into an 'Illsuion' magic(such as Mist Body, Ground Shattering Wave, Clone, and Tree Binding Death)

Requip is mostly about weapons, but there are two spells that the magic does get exclusively at the moment, including Sonic Claw and Moon Flash.

Sand Magic is getting some new spells, including a few spells based off of Gaara/The Clay Ninja from Naruto.

Wind Magic, also on my list for a while now, is mostly problem, because i suck at making wind, pretty much all of Erigors spells, and maybe a few 'wind' element jutsus from naruto may be on the list.

Hair Magic is going to get a couple spells, but is mostly just in need of more....hair in the world to work.

Heavenly Body Magic will be getting more stuff, but im going to be vague on exactly what, but some may be based off the planets, and their roman godly counterparts(like Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Jupiter, and Pluto.)

Darkness Magic has a couple spells including an AoE and a couple Mob Summons

Earth Magic has a couple new spells that i havent gotten around to yet

Fairy Magic has three or so new spells planned, including its Flight, the Fairy Blast and another spell that i havent decided on.

Fire Magic, and its colored variants have a couple new spells each...and to be honest its too much to list.

Static Ice Make has a buttload of spells on its list, so its hard to decide what to add and what not to add...and how to add it all....and the same really goes for Dynamic Ice Make as well.

Wood Make also has a couple spells i havent gotten around to including The Dam of Shy Love, The Distance Between The Two is Forever, and Hearts Sense of Distance(those are the actual spell names, that i can in no way make up...)

Memory Make also has a couple spells i havent gotten around to.....but...yeah...

Human Subordination, Curse Doll, Gravity, Maguilty Sense, Embodiment Arc, Angel Magic, Bomb Curse, Calamity Curse, Reinforcement Curse, and Absorption Curse are all on my list, as noted, and all have a couple spells,and will probably have more eventually, ill get into that stuff later though.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Machine take over wtf?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Beast Take Over will be getting at least 6-8 new spells, including a Legs/lower body trans that increases move speed thats based off of weretiger, a 'Werebear' which will be a full bodied version of the Bear Arm spell, full body version of the Black, Stone, and Iron Bull, with possible future variations, depending on my mood(Red Bull Gives You Wings!), and of course the 'Beast Soul', which im renaming after a future creature to be added called Beast King Behemoth.

Black bull - Reduces damage taken by 10% increases melee dmg by 20%

Iron Bull - Reduces damage taken by 20% increases melee dmg by 10%

Stone Bull - Increases melee dmg by 30%

Beast King Behemoth - Increases Melee range(Changes melee into a 3x3 in front of you) and damage (Dmg by 40%) Slower movement speed.

Lizard Soul thingy - Reduces damage taken by 10% and reflect 100% of the  damage dealt to you back to the owner.

Weretiger - https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net/t29-special-new-passives   <----
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:41 am

yes, i believe we talked about the transformations already in before hand, and im still incorporating these things to BTO:

overall: Beast Soul or Beast Fangs.

Beast Soul: 1.2 modifier to melee damage for each transformation stacked on you(in this case, each active transformation gives you +=0.2 to your melee damage buff, which applies as a multiplying modifier to all melee attacks, this is in addition to melee damage buffs given by the transformations themselves

Beast Fangs: activates hidden combat capabilities with each transformation such as:

Tiger Fury: This ability grants a Weretiger Transformation a 'Defense' Break every 10th hit with melee.

Roughskin: this ability grants a Lizardman/woman/folk a defensive buff that would damage anyone using melee against them, and also Every time you take damage your defense is increased by 5% max being 200%. This buff lasts a total of 15 seconds but when you do take damage the time resets back to the 15 seconds. When you reach 100% defense buff the opponents starts to take back 50% of the damage they deal, and when you reach 200% your attack is increased by 200%.

------------------
Now, on that, I have mentioned that i was adding transformations for a while for BTO, and while not necessarily all of them are listed, not all are immediate consideration.

Full Body Bulls: this was more or less to fit the arm buffs into the full body buffs/hostile mobs. These will probably be far stronger then their limb counterparts, and have many of the same effects inmcluding some minor thoughts:
Black: Bull Rage/Rampage
Stone: Brick House
Iron: Ton of Steel

im going to leave you with just names, because im a dick

You managed to miss the 'Tiger Legs' i mentioned, which will be a nice speed buff that effects the legs/lower body of the user, and thus would help with the trans stacking.

I also note BTO's Bear Arm, which increases throwing strength, and the full Body 'WereBear' I mentioned as well which will probably be a power/defense-ish buff, much like the Bear Soul Trans from Animal Possession.

Lastly, Beast King Behemoth. This is actually the name of the mob that will be in the world, the spell to take the trans will be called Behemoth. Theres also a special rule with this trans, as listed below:

Full Body? Maybe Not: Behemoth Transforms the Body, but takes up the slots on the body that are not solely the body itself, this gives the user the opportunity to use both a full-body trans, and Behemoth to add even more buff, as well as the buff from something Like Beast Soul.

Extreme Power: The Requisite For Behemoth will probably be around 200 str, ontop of that it will have atleast a x2 melee damage buff overall, and even if you dont have beast soul when you get this spell, you will automatically be considered as having it, which considering(2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, back. which would give you 0.2*7=1.4+1(default amount)=2.4 multiplier on melee damage.

Extreme Speed: The Behemoth is very fast as well, and receives a x2 speed modifer

Extreme Endurance: Lastly The Behemoth is Tough, and receives a x2 defense buff.
------------------------------------
I also Mention variations on the Bull Transformations as a possibility of new trans for the magic, this would just be for shits and giggles, such as 'Red Bull', 'Ice Bull', and other things of such crap.

again, there are also other transformations as possibilities on my list, including a 'Rhinoman' and 'WereBoar'

whether any of those even get included is doubtful.

I note that when I add Titan Magic, BTO will be a severely massive player in the combination area of Transformations with this other 'melee heavy' magic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also would like to tell you that progress is going good, all of the Keys for all but 3 spirits in anime(Deneb, Ophiuchus, and Polaris) iconned, and ill probably be starting on the mobs themselves soon, including some attacks/abilities, such as: Leo(Regulus), Aries(Wool Magic), Aquarius(Water Magic), Scorpio(Sand Magic), Virgo(Earth Magic/Diver), Taurus/Sagittarius/Capricorn/Cancer(combat techniques designed for each), Libra(Gravity Change), Gemini(Copy Magic), and Pisces(i think it lists them as having Water Magic, but im sure ill figure them out.) as well as the silver keys and their abilities.

and while im working on them, the transformation spells that i havent finished will also be effectively taken care of, and i will probably at one point start work on the 'Star Dress' Spell. This is the Spell Lucy Uses in the late Tartarus Arc, and later in the Avatar Arc and so forth, to gain the abilities of the spirit she calls upon, as of the moment, i have the known female form for Aquarius, Virgo, Leo, Taurus, and Sagittarius. I realize atm, that even on completion of the keys in Lucy's possession, ill still be missing Libra and Pisces, but im sure ill figure something out as i go.
------------------------------------
speaking of the update, ive updated Drops. Before it was a bit....misguided, and i forgot a key part, that has since been fixed, as well as remembering to code it so exceeds could drop fur according to their fur color(this really has no effect on anything, since you cannot craft with the fur as of yet). there may be more possible drops further on, but idk.

Ive also realized i need to fix the system for the bandits, and will do so later, as well as fixing whatever bugs remain in the save/load system as i figure them out.

Id also like to mention a feature that will become more 'effective' as i code/icon, which is handedness, when you use a Punch/Slashing/Dash Punch Spell, equip a weapon, or activate an Arm Transformation spell, it will automatically call your dominate hand, unless otherwise noted(Animal Soul Take Over Spell Wings Transes both Arms, Wing Attack spells use both arms, and the Misc spell Energy Palm uses both palms as well.), Im also probably going to code in a 'Ambidextrous' Passive that will come in great use when dual wielding weapons(because using attacks on your off-hand otherwise will be at less damage, and probably less speed). u;timately however, its in there because i can.

Just like something else id like to mention before i sign off on this post, which is Females.

Now, Ill be honest, Ive had some hard choices with things, and this was one of them, mostly because i didnt wanna come of pervy. But, there will be a feature, involving the Breasts that will be more or less for fluff, and for more or so randomization of the female characters bodies, as suggested by one of our 'idea men', and tweaked by one of our 'idea women'

thats all, piece out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:39 pm

The problem i had before with bto was that every new spell they got made the last one useless because they could just use the new one. king behemoth is the same thing QQ.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 pm

the problem before was ryans coding, he didnt allow stacking, while the buff on standalone was great, there was no stacking on the buffs, in this instance, you could have two seperate arm trans, the legs trans, and a full-body trans that would all stack, therefore the lower-level spells are still useful to the full-body spells, same applies with full-body spells, like weretiger, of course youll probably still look the same, but youll be much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:53 am

Sooo how would were tiger and weretiggger legs work together xD?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:16 pm

they wouldnt, thats the one thing, their of the same branch, so they cant stack either, its about versatility.

basically, atm the spells have their own 'active' variable, which is set like this:

blackbull
ironbull
stonebull
weretiger
lizardman

and so on,
this is so you cant use the transformations of the same branch, exampling off the tiger legs, and weretiger, although they are separate spells, they are from the same branch of spells(aka, the weretiger branch), which means when you use one, you activate the 'weretiger' variable, saying you have that spell on, and when you try to use the other spell, it will not allow you, due to the variable being active.

This is actually on purpose, and due to future planning of my new spell and spell gain systems that will be integrated sometime later.

basically, this is because the spells will go in an 'path' based for of learning for spells, their upgrade, a second spell, and its upgrade.

thus some versatility is required if you want optimal bonuses before Behemoth, and subsequently, less favoritism.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 am

Now if you can make a Ghosty branch :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES ALIIIIIIIVE   HES ALIIIIIIIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

HES ALIIIIIIIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: