BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

*scratches head as an explosion happens in background*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

*scratches head as an explosion happens in background* Empty
PostSubject: *scratches head as an explosion happens in background*   *scratches head as an explosion happens in background* EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Soooooo.......

yeah, I'll be honest, I kind of faded off the face of the world for a while, and with good reason: My Laptop is a dick.

Ive been trying, of course, to restore it, without losing all my files.

This has not proven helpful in any way.

So, Im doing something I REALLY didnt want to do, mostly because itll fux my current piece of crap into a blank piece of crap.

but, tbh, a blank piece of crap would be better then essentially a paperweight...

this means Ill probably lose all that fantastic work ive done...

and I do mean pretty much all of it, I dont even think I have a backup file lying around, and I havent been coding for a while, so my brain isnt used to its soul sucking powers....

which means that it COULD take....................a while for there even to be a fairy tail again .-.

infact, it probably will take a while. unless I just absolutely have nothing better to do on my days off/after work.

*checks schedule, double checks things on other laptiop, and various other places*

Well, what do ya know, I dont have anything better to do, and Ive been bored out of my mind not being able to code/icon, so I should be all fueled up for the who-knows-how-long trip into oblivion that will be re-re-rebuilding Fairy Tail .-.

Just want to say, that if I dont come back for a while, its because Ive lost my mind.....Oh wait, already happened, so nevermind, were cool.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
spellwiz

PostSubject: Re: *scratches head as an explosion happens in background*   *scratches head as an explosion happens in background* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:18 pm

I am looking very forward to seeing your hard work. I know you're doing it out of boredom, but I just want you to know you have fans lol. Good luck, can't wait to play. Don't forget my Fire God Slayer magic Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *scratches head as an explosion happens in background*   *scratches head as an explosion happens in background* EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Great mech that means you can finally start working with me on genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *scratches head as an explosion happens in background*   *scratches head as an explosion happens in background* Empty

Back to top Go down

*scratches head as an explosion happens in background*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: