BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Celestial Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Celestial Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Spirits   Celestial Spirits EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 pm

MechZombie05/01/2020
Anyway....speaking of, and this is going to be a bit of a ramble, but here is the full lis of the constellations I had considered adding to cs: Canis Major, Ursa Major, Corona Australis(Southern Crown), Corona Borealis(Northern Crown), Andromeda the Chained Lady(Although might be confused for Virgo), Apus the Bird-of-Paradise, Canes Venatici the Hunting Dogs(Kakashi comes to mind), Pictor the Easel, Scutum the Shield, Auriga the Charioteer, Draco the Dragon, Monoceros the Unicorn, Centaurus the Centaur, Cetus the Sea Monster, Volons the Flying Fish, Aquila the Eagle, Vulpecula the Fox, Serpens the Snake, Tucana the Toucan, Musca the Fly, Pavo the Peacock, Lepus the Hare, Lupus the Wolf, Equulus the Pony, Grus the Crane, Columba the Dove, Chamaeleon the Chameleon, Corvus the Crow, Delphinus the Dolphin, Dorado the Goldfish, Camelopardalis the Giraffe, Bootes the Herdsmen, Crater the Cup, Lynx, Hydra, Sculptor, Pegasus, and Phoenix. Now I hadn't really intended to include them all, or really planned anything for them, I had just went through the 88 modern constellations, and chose ones that would more or less fit with what we have and know already, however, I might note the Cup and Herdsman weren't high on the list. Opinions?(edited)

ɀ????????????-????????????????05/01/2020
@MechZombie  these are the Celestial Spirits?

MechZombie05/01/2020
@ɀ????????????-???????????????? not atm, these are constellations that I marked down from the 88 modern constellations that Celestial Spirit supposedly goes off of, and of course this isn't all of the remaining 88, there were a few I thought had little point in being a potential Spirit. We can narrow this list down, if you guys feel any don't fit
May 2, 2020

ɀ????????????-????????????????05/02/2020
You want to add these in?
[12:02 AM]
Cause that looks like alot of work lol

MechZombie05/02/2020
Well, I wanted to get the list out there, and we could start narrowing/refining it a bit better so that it's not as much work, and then working from there. Plus this is more obviously when we get to Celestial Spirit.

That's gonna be alot of Keys in shop lol

MechZombie05/02/2020
Well, they might not all be in shops, or more likely not all in the same shop

Right gotta make it not so easy to obtain them all
[12:19 AM]
Tho we gotta make one key available I guess at start of Game lol
[12:19 AM]
Otherwise How Celestial wizards gonna fight unless they just use their hands till they can buy a key

ɀ????????????-????????????????05/14/2020
@MechZombie  I had an idea about celestial wizards

MechZombie05/14/2020
Yeah?

MechZombie05/14/2020
@ɀ????????????-???????????????? what about them?

Think we should add a Friendship/Contract level for them? Like make it so that the user would have to fight against the eclipse form if The friendship isn't at a certain level? @MechZombie

MechZombie05/14/2020
@ɀ????????????-???????????????? hmm well I'm unsure about the eclipse forms, or how the spirits would determine if their friends, like I know Lucy and Aquarius's relationship didn't ever seem too friendly

SakoSuke05/14/2020
Add a personality trait and run it like a gag

MechZombie05/14/2020
"Yes Mistress"

SakoSuke05/14/2020
Exactly

If not then I'll just add the eclipse forms as like a quest,

SakoSuke03/28/2020
Lol how would ya wanna handle gold keys?

MechZombie03/28/2020
Shoving them up my butt

SakoSuke03/28/2020
Mhmmm

ɀ????????????-????????????03/28/2020
Well, there's only been like 3 celestial wizard really in the anime lol
[7:26 PM]
Could just make them buyable in shops
[7:26 PM]
And as quest rewards for celestial wizards

SakoSuke03/28/2020
So we saying screw the whole animes just one copy? Or nah

ɀ????????????-????????????03/28/2020
Like Celestial wizards only quest or something
[7:27 PM]
Cause non celestial wizard can't benefit from them anyway
[1:37 PM]
so, we didnt decide

ɀ????????????-????????????????11/09/2020
Lol
[8:39 PM]
Well Lucy got her's through buying/quest(edited)
[8:40 PM]
Like the silvers can all be buyable lol
[8:40 PM]
Maybe do some gold keys buyable but expensive and some as Reward from quest?
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net

Celestial Spirits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Admin Chatter :: Conversations on Discord-
Jump to: