BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Suggestions Archive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Suggestions Archive Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions Archive   Suggestions Archive EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:21 pm

So, the last forum had ALOT of suggestions, and i thought to make a short compilation of the ones that arent just repeating crap on the forums that idiots continued to pester about

Aomine: GM Challenge Verb(when you reach S/A Rank, and gain the proper requirements to become GM, they can challenge their GM, and if the GM accepts, they will be teleported to an arena specifically made for these Challenges with the winner obtaining or retaining the title.)

Second Origin: as far as second origin goes, i dont feel like hunting down an example of someone getting SO outside of receiving it from the Time Arc person, add on to it, second origin release is a time arc spell, lastly: guess what, in anime manga SO(the other part to your magicka container), is a boost to your magic power, and in game its a +30 stat boost to everything, so you can go and be happy that i dont turn into a dick about that

Corn(and many others): Magic Drive/'God' Drive/Devil Drve: dont count on anything, ever. seriously. this shits been talked about left and right, back a forth, up and down, all ways to next year. Im done with it, and i dont wanna talk about it

Countless Number of People: Nerfs to Magics(specifically Dark Ecriture, Sky God Slayer, and White Dragon Slayer, magics which ended up being the most popular three in the game): Basically, I'm mostly just giving more stuff all around, if i find there is an 'op' magic, you can bet your ass imma start balancing that crap out.

Eiry: Custom Icons: I know im going kind of my own word here, but this might end up being something, for subscribers and byond members(because im a dick), and for admins(or atleast myself with the edit verb)

rodoux:

most dark guilds are losing their magics, and wizard saint is being reorganized so that the 'magic council' votes on members. the problem is, the wizard saints are supposed to be strong, theyre not supposed to be weak, so requirements for wizard saint are going to be a good bit on the high end, while dark guilds are losing the thing that made them so popular, and gaining missions, along with standings being less critical on xp gains, so it should, at one point, become a more balanced game

Verb to come out of arena: or maybe we just need to remove spar arena, sinc eit seems to be so relied upon as a source for stuff? no? oh well, guess ill just have to care less

Cave of dragons: no. 1. the maps getting changed, 2. mobs being added, 3. cave of dragons: party rape hole

Buff Eat air/fire/lightning: the problem with this is that half of the people want it to stun them while theyre using it, and everyone else wants it to be better, tbh, gs needs to be better, stop bitching about it, because everything involoving 'self heals' will be fixed, or destroyed.

Automatic tournaments: the problem more or less is, the events happen to be stupid, i mean, really: lms(kill everyone), ffa(kill someone 10 times), tourny(just win), and dragons(which is just exp for nubs in a jar). with these, so few people actually enter the events, and usually when a lot of people are on to enter them, the events get broken because of some nub, it also doesnt help that ryan had it on a massive waiting timer for all of them

Buff Metsouji ogi of FGS: GS are all weak sauce, period. the only good one is Sky, and thats because of Boreas >.>, tbh, im going to do something about GS, but im not gunna tell ya what Wink

ET: Guild Defense(able to build walls ect): i think i said this before, this is kind of a good idea, and a good use of skills.

one problem: then people will want crash/disassembly, and i might just decide to put it in .
secondary problem: Wood-Make, Great Tree Arc, and Earth magic,m all these have the ability to control/manipulate and meld woith one of the two substances(earth for stone, and the two others for wood), your sitting on the other side of your wood wall, then a great tree mage comes along, and your screwed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres probably a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of suggestions i missed, and, guess what, i checked my watch and its half past i dont fucking care. most of the old issues have been/will be fixed as i continue to massively recode crap.

I'll be honest things that i may have missed from the suggestions from the previous board that i am doing/considering:

New Missions, New Ranking System, New Training Systems(or at least a fixed system), 'titles/nicknames'(what im doing for this is confidential Wink), Revamp Guild Passives(again, confidential exactly how im fixing this...), New spells(do you really want me to LIST all the spells ive ALREADY added? didnt think so)
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Archive   Suggestions Archive EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:54 am

you know it occurs to me I stopped giving a damn about a single one of these, and then i remembered, 'oh yeah, i pointed that out when i typed up this archives'

then i remembered ive been too busy working on just iconning, but as i round about to the God Slayers, i note two/three of the things on this list, so ill be working a bit on howEat Light, Eat Air, Eat Fire, and Flame God's Scythe are. I got ideas for scythe...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Archive   Suggestions Archive EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 am

you know looking back over this list...

I added God Might and Devil Power, both being acclimated to Dragon Forces power level...

I was adding in more event types, but at this moment I haven't even dared to test that crap due to the bugs in already.

and while I haven't even thought about even giving God Slayers their 'Eat' spells at the moment, I did do that massive buff to Flame God Slayer, by giving it the 'all around' melee with Scythe. then the All around melee followed by a wave of flames coming from all around the user called Eternal Flame Scythe(which I believe can quoted as saying 'nerf')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Archive   Suggestions Archive Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Archive
Page 1 of 1