BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

staff applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: staff applications   staff applications EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:10 am

EDIT:
so, lets start this off with this: I don't like looking for staff members, if anything usually staff members ending up being the friends i have that i know wont screw me behind my back, because they know ill smite the crap out of them with a stick. Unfortunately, I neither have any of my old friends, or anyone on my friends list who i haven't begun to distrust at one point or another during the time the game was hosted by Irvin(no offense to him), now that being said, I have been thinking about this for a while, mostly because ive started to enter that 'i think im almost done' region of coding shit in.

Now then Positions im looking to Fill: As always, theres a couple things im looking to fill INCLUDING a Host/Server, Iconners, and Enforcers(or Game Police w/e you wanna call em)

Host/Server: I cant tell you how many people have offered to do this, because ive lost count, however, im not just going to pick the last person whos suggested/asked, because thatd be stupid of me. HOWEVER, i am going to be looking for a someone with the capability to host/have a server up, because, lets be honest, i cant do it.
Now, of course, I want to know a couple things:
Are You capable of Hosting 24/7?
if Not how long per day?
Will you attempt to wipe the game if it gets boring to you, or if i update, and have not given permission for a wipe?
Will you at any point attempt to betray my trust?(i.e. put Moderators into power that i did not approve, lock the game down so you and your friends are the only ones that can play, put me on the ban list, ect)?

To be a candidate for host, you should be able to answer all of those questions within reason, if i find someone who answers the questions, and can prove that i can trust them(that last question tends to be tricky with the internet) then that person will most likely become the host.

Iconner: So, Im always looking for iconners, especially now. I need Mobs, Buildings, scenery objects, all sorts of crap, and tbh, some of you people are like 'but i dont know how i can become an iconner for you mech', if you want to be part of the iconning department in the game, simply send me some of your work via email to either
Mechelen65221@yahoo.com or mechzombiedp@gmail.com i do have a skype, but i dont use, so dont bother asking for it.

Enforcer: So, ill be honest, i dont even remember a quarter of the names on the last actual 'ban list', but chances are if youve been on that list from me or ryan, theres a chance you should not try to obtain a position as an enforcer. Being an Enforcer requires you to do the following:
Make sure all staff abuse, bug abuse, and other issues get reported correctly to me(ill be making ways for this to be done with ease in game)
Mzke sure all Game Rules are upheld(Like no Bug Abusing, No AFK training, things like that, these rules will be placed in Forum, on the HUB, and in game via verb, once i put them in)
Lastly, you must make sure Punishment is appropriate for the crime(these punishments will be also posted as added, but include Muting, Jailing, Booting, and Banning)
Once integrated, I expect to hear from Enforcers, and the Host about any Reports daily, I will be putting a verb in to put in reports, that can be accessed via a report archive the Staff will have access to, and will only be reset by the game resetting, and should be checked, copied and pasted before a reset.

If i find out about a report that went through this method and did not reach me, or an unknown report, ill assume no ones doing their job, and fire every enforcer i have, along with any other staff that might if been online at the time

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:18 am

I request to be a Game moderator (NOT ADMIN) for the game thanks ^.^.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:34 am

Update to main post including information of what positions i may be looking for, and some base requirements for those positions
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:18 pm

K ill take a position as an enforcer thanks <3. Wait when did you start to distrust me QQ? I've never done anything wrong except probably complain about my poor underpowered bto.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:02 pm

never said I distrusted you, although its implied that I distrusted pretty much 100% of the staff during the 'Irvin' incidents, after I became unable to get on everyday and check up on stuff. There were Moderators I did not Approve of, The game was pretty much reset every other day because they got bored, and there were basically 'whoever has power makes the rules', and plus the Moderators/admins were fighting about each other abusing, it was tiresome, and overall the main reason why me and ryan are the only ones on the permanent staff list.

Id love to trust you guys, but ill be on the internet very little, so if I hear that people are abusing powers when im not online(which will mostly be all the time...) the second I AM online, ill probably strip them of their power in the snap of a finger.

anyway, yeah, youll probably be a Mod anyway ET, I just don't remember your key xD
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:00 pm

I'll probably be extremely active and so if anyone does abuse.. i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 pm

My key is Ghost of ET o-O always has been.
Back to top Go down
destroior

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi im applying for host and no i can't host but i can buy and maintain a shell without any problem
byond key: Destroior,Phantom_killer,Buahhhhkiller and many others but main is destroior
my skype: destroior
email: destroior hotmail com - Forum doesnt let me put emails for some reason
i love this game and well its the only fairy tail game so i want to see it back and has shell server game would be on all day non stop the moment you tell me if you want it i will buy the shell i will give access to it to the owner of the game and any admin that the owner wants it to have access just in case the game goes down and needs to be put back on but i will please if i do ask never to try and do the funny business of trying to pay for new month without telling me has i will have it on monthly pay automatic and i don't want anyone to make me pay extra lol
Back to top Go down
Koji

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:40 pm

I got a Shell server .
And i played Fairy Tail before too .
Was Pegasus GM Enlil.
Well i will tell u also when someone abuse or being bad or breaking rules .
And i could Host 24/7 just gotta know how to Port Forward the shell server Smile
Anyway text me or send me a message on Byond.

Keys
Marco1212
Marcobad12
Boundbyflame

Text me in the forum if u want i will give u my Skype then Smile

Koji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff applications   staff applications Empty

Back to top Go down

staff applications