BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Now in Mechovision

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

Now in Mechovision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 am

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm

so, took a day off (more like i forgot to work on it...) of that equipment code, while i continue to figure that out, i will also start on clothing, hair styles, tattoos, and the legendary weretigers icon
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 am

remember that one skill that was like really derpy? the one where it puts like dense stuff in front of you? to pretend 2 be a shield when it was like super useless? Found a way to make that so much better.

in a 5x5 area around you those things are made but the inside is hollow, and while in that area all magic is nullified, and the opponent cannot use any spells only punch and kick. (All transformation buffs are taken off in this area.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:38 am

tomorrow, since ive been completely unconscious with whats been going on with work/life that i havent been able to work on ft, Im going to work on clothes, hair styles, and fixing that equipment code for requip.

now then, on the other note...*forgot what he was talking about* ive basically been trying not to go insane lately...

kind of makes me even more pissed when someone pms me on byond saying theyve read my posts and dont understand why i dont just host a game online while im working.

anyway, back to my cave...
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:24 am

LOL<-.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 pm

so, i feel a little stupid.

so, majority of the reason requips new system coding wasnt working right was because the weapons that i had them start with didnt register any lacrimas in them at all xD

it seems to work just fine, so ive been working on the augmentation images, and have most done, im also working on spears equipped state, and daggers, so yay, weapons.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:55 pm

anyway, added in daggers to the base of it, working on the equipped icons still, but ill pump em out.

i also added a new lacrima and weapon augment: Ecriture Lacrima(as in Dark Ecriture), and the sword(aka Caligraphy Sword) is designed after the one freed uses
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:08 pm

NIIIIICEEEEE Can't wait :S.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:08 pm

yeah, Im thinking i should give a bit of a buff to Mages who use a magic and have a weapon with that kind of lacrima in it(Ex. a Dark Ecriture Mage w/ a Caligraphy Sword), except that certain spells wouldnt be useable(Ex. a Fire Mage w/ a Fire Sword would not be able to use Flame Punch spell, because of the equipped sword), but in turn also increase spells that the sword grants by an additional amount(Ex. a Fire Mages Flame Slash, or Flame Blade spells)

of course, idk, people would probably bitch because id be making certain magics too op.

anyway, today, im going to try and finish them sword enhancement equipped icons, shouldnt be hard, dont got much left, I also want to do that alteration for the Legendary WereTiger(2 seconds, tops), then modify generation of the Bandits to include Weapons, and Legendary Variations, Bandit Leaders and Legendary Bandit Leaders. I also wanna work on Event Mob Spawning(this actually will be pretty easy considering the coding knowledge i have from making that pokemon game way back when....) and Drops/drop rates(yknow, Cash, Weapons, ect...)

should be good for the update Smile

edit: so, I did some more swordthingies, and started on the spear, i should have that in by the end of the night, iconned and coded in the legendary weretiger, tried to work on the bandits shit, and event mob spawning, so far ive got it to spawn...one mob. im goingto work a bit harder to see whats wrong tomorrow, but the code has me frustrated(with what i had from pokemon, it allows for storage of mob types in a list database significant to the area, picks a mob out of the list for calling out, and causing that mob to be summoned to a specific area) unfortuneatly, as i said, i dont know what is wrong, but ill fix it by the weeks end, and get to working on Devils, Gods, and Dragons Wink. although i can do drops in a nanosecond, I was hoping to test it on some event npcs....

oh, i also need to add the super simple 'world repop' code in and some items(like the cash icons and ect) before i test drops anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:50 pm

so, reviewing some of the equipments, and a couple of the weapons might have to have custom augmentations, included are:

The Swords for Heaven's Wheel Armor
The Sword and The Axes for Black Wing Armor
The 'Bisento' for the Robes of Yuuen
The Swords of Morning Star Armor
The Sword of Armadura Fairy Armor
The Swords and Knives of Flight Armor
and the 'De-Malevo-Lance' of The Giants Armor

w/e i do with these might either end up being unique, or having odd end augmentations to the other weapon types.

anyway, today im coding Drops in, along with some respawning for mobs, and the Death proc. Ill just use the Weretiger NPCs on the map....Im also continuing to finish the Equipped Item icons and Inventory icons for all the equipment, should be fun. I should also get around to modifying my 'Tailsz Engine' shopping System for however Im doing that...*mutters something about shop Inventories for the npcs and walks back to his laptop*

edit: anyway, so ill be honest, i havent been feeling all that well, and ended up mostly just sleeping, although i did start on the inventory icons for One Handed Axes. Ill still try and do that other code stuff today before i go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:05 am

Drink a cup of tea, and take a breather Wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 am

good news, i fixed damage, now it actually does something xD(there were some lines that broke it and caused it to do no damage)

i also fixed death proc and added in world.Repop, trying to get repop to work w/ events, not working well.might try a different approach...

going to add in the code for loot drops tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:38 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't do world repop pls that horror show is terrible =(.

Edit: Btw mech did you see that awesome game idea Wink?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:18 am

i was talking about trying to make the event code run off of a seperate proc calling so the world repop wouldnt have to wait for the event to be over with to repop again

probably not, i have a terrible memory and ive been super tired.

anyway, couldnt sleep last night, so i started on the drop systems
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 pm

I couldnt sleep last night either :S, but im not tired at all Wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 am

so, i finished Inventory Icons for One Handed Axes, and added in Inventory icons for Shurikens, Kunais, Cards, Bullets, and Jewells(the last one is for when their dropped). Going to make Shurikens, kunais and other thrown items stackable, as well as any item considered 'ammo'(like the cards, bullets, the coins for Angel Magic, ect.) I may also add in augments to the thrown weapons so that they can have effects added to them, any lacrimas added to thrown weapons would be able to affect up to a stack of ten at a time, and the items stack by name.

i realized also my 'equipment for the npcs' is a little complicated atm, so imma try breaking it down....*figures out way to break it down....*

anyway, im going to make the events run off an admin verb, so it doesnt stop world repop, however the events will still start themselves, the verb is just to turn them on.

...what else was there....oh right, tomorrow i have the day off, so ill be posting by the end of the day my new amount of awesomeness progress that i found myself able to do.(probably)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:54 am

made shit stackable(everything but normal weapons, armor, and clothes), jewels, when picked up automatically go into your jewel variable, so yay, money, been working on the gear codes for the bandits, i have it so that the bandits can generate a weapon, appropriatly, bandits generate either bronze or iron weapons, and bandit leaders can generate most any type of weapon, and theres about a 50% chance theres a bonus on it, and only one of the basic 5. legendary bandits cant have magic weapons. and Legendary Bandit Leaders have the most options, and the highest Jewel drop of the four(atm 100-200, but ill adjust it once i figure that crap out)
i havent tested any of this, but im going to by the time i have the bandits weapon generation in, and any other items i want to give them(most likely resources like ores and wood, and even lacrimas for the legendaries) also, all magic weapons wielded by the bandits will come prenamed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

*eye twitch* so, got that weapon generation done...i decided to code up throw, so i can throw shit at people, then im going to make sure items stack like their suppose to.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:24 am

Mech can you make a ui <3? I dont like that whole tab + chat thing :S.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:11 am

well, thats really too bad, because i dont like having to make skins and shit like that >.>

anyway, didnt get much of anymore work done last night, and basically ended up just killing npcs.(and not even on byond) Today Ill go through add in the loot generation for WereTigers, and then finish the loot gen for bandits, and ill test that crap out for a good hour and a half or until im satisfied(ill never be satisfied), which will mostly involve killing, tweaking, killing, tweaking, killing, and some more tweaking until i find that the drops are perfect, or close enough
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Can you make me the bandit leader? Please <3??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 pm

no, for two reasons

1. im too lazy for that crap
2. Because its easier to have randomly npcs run themselves then to depend on people
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:17 am

Awww. Will the be special events where bandits ambush travelers and stuff??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 am

well, i hope to put all sorts of crap in for the npcs(dungeons, spawning areas, events, etc) atm, most bandits will attack on sight, just because, and there is an event where a group of bandits(leader included) will show up to pillage a town.

i hope to make these bandits stronger each time their called upon. (for some reason im reminded of both Fable and Skyrim....)

anyway, tested drops, they work pretty good, i mostly got jewels or weapons, and didnt get the resources that often.(which means i didnt test stacking yet)

speaking of, i forgot that the skills(aka mining, smithing(for the smelting ores into ingots), lacrima crafting and fishing) just creates new items directly into the usr's inventory, so yeah.....

imma fix that today after a nap when i get off work(so anywhere from 10 am-6 pm) and i have two days off (Tuesday and Wednesday) so ill be finishing weapon inventory icons (i did one-handed axes, next is 1 handed Hammers, two hand axes, two hand hammers, staves, scythes, maces, Revolvers, Shotguns, and Rifles) ill also have any other items i need for 'some' magics(curse doll, slot magic)

also, since scythes are on the list, ill be 'adding' the storm lacrima(chances are this will, for the moment, only be avaible to scythes, and further only to Storm Mages.)

speaking of lacrimas, having mental dilemma if i should add the ecriture lacrima into the rings capabilities(this would grant things like pain beam, destruction, ect)
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Now in Mechovision - Page 2 Latest?cb=20141214235130

Look at the sword i made <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now in Mechovision
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: