BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Now in Mechovision

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Now in Mechovision - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:12 am

Now in Mechovision - Page 3 Dragon11

Speaking about swords, is there any chance that we might see this sword ingame?
It's the Dragonslayer from Berserk.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 am

:oooo
Back to top Go down
Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Hey, is the game up at the moment? Or still in progress?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Still in progress mech looking for a host though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 pm

still in progress, dont have enough working right to call it 'working'

speaking of which, got done with the 'base material' inventory icons for most of the weapons(Swords, Daggers, Spears, One Handed Axes, Two handed Axes, One Handed Hammers, Two Handed Hammers, Scythes, & Staves)

and stacking isnt cooperating with me, ill have to fix that tomorrow.

I also added in icons for Jewells, Bullets, and Cards.

btw, i added in 'Wood', Oak, Maple, and Cherry Wood styles to the Staff materials, along with Bone. I also added another food item(not at liberty to discuss that).

anyway, other then that...what the hell was i doing anyway? oh right, nothing concerning fairy tail atm...

oh, but i did find out that some of the Mining areas were bugged, mostly like Gold, Silver, and Platinum.

anyway, tomorrow, im going to do a couple things:
1. add in Inventory icons for all the Weapon Augmentations
2. finish all equipped Item icons(be while before thats done...)
3. Icon clothing and Hair(havent done this....)
4. Work on a New Login Screen
5. Finish some more magics

this last thing includes mostly Storm Magic, Slot Magic, and w/e spells ive been too lazy to icon, along with coding to allow spells for Requip Mages and Magic Weapons, i also have to edit Guns Magic and Card Magic to consume Ammo

anyway, Im bored, going back to work
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

so, yeah...yesterday, and ill be honest with you, i slept.

Now, this was mostly because coding/iconning was giving me a migraine.

Now then, i did get some work done, while i cant express the full details it involves allowing more then one npc to follow you at a time(this was previously impossible due to the 'tag' system, but has been fixed.

now, on that note today i plan to icon and code in all weapon augmentations, and the remainder of the base weapons(guns and Maces included)
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 am

so, finished Storm Magic, mostly just threw it together, I also did all the Scythe Augmentations, and added in some more items, including the Treasure Chest, Bone, and Fishbones.

today i plan on continuing my conquest over inventory icons, and adding some crafting options for wood and bone, along with fixing stacking
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Surprised need help Wink?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 am

eh, Im mostly just pacing myself, yknow, not trying to push myself into doing too much, but making sure that i get something respectable done each day.

speaking of which, I added in the Revolver, designed after Azlacks gun, coded in being able to get Fish Bones from eating fish, and did the Staff augmentations(also quickly coded in augmenting the last three weapons i did...)

besides all that, I have to think that I should start mapping or something, chances are, I will not have this up by the end of this year, which is sad, because if I get to the point where we come back up to late may/early september, and im still not done, i may reconsider continuing on solo
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 am

Can i see the revolver Wink?? I may be able to make something that could be awesome Very Happy?

And can you make it so we can fire a bazooka??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 am

ill probably be able to get around to the 'show you guys some images' sometime around later today, or something.

I hope to include all of Bisca's gun types into the list(including a Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Machine Guns, and a Bazooka)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:16 pm

anyway, im going to post a new topic within the next three or so hours, and then ill post a new magic guide
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:20 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now in Mechovision   Now in Mechovision - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now in Mechovision
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: