BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Mech's Ultimate Game Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mech's Ultimate Game Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mech's Ultimate Game Guide   Mech's Ultimate Game Guide EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:40 pm

so, this is just here because I have nothing better to do while im figuring out code then to tell you exactly what is in the game.
Note: this may be incomplete for a little while while i find stuff i forgot/add new stuff
also, whenever you see this: NEW. It notes something that was not previously in the old version of the Game(that is, Ryan's version)
EDIT 3/11/15: Idr half of what I might of added, most of it is probably passives/spells, and system coding

so, lets start off with a bit of a 'table of contents'

1. HUD(Heads-Up Display
2. Available Magics and Spell Count
3. Skills
4. Passives
5. NPCs

HUD(Heads-Up Display)
So, first of all, let me talk about the HUD, this is something, more or less for your convenience. There are several features currently included in the HUD
Health Points Bar: this obviously measures the amount of HP you have at the moment
Magic Power Bar: this again obviously measures the amount of MP you have at the moment
Stamina Bar: This, thirdly most obviously measures the amount of Stamina you have at the moment
NEW Experience Point Bar: this is the only circular 'bar' on the HUD, and obviously measures the amount of Xp you have towards your current level
NEW Curse Power Bar: this new bar will lie under the stam bar if you have a curse, which requires the GM of tartarus to grant you one atm, curse power is pretty similar to MP, with the exception of its dark nature

NEW Special Markers: You happen to have a seat at the Magic Council, or maybe your a Wizard Saint, either way, this will show up on your hud for no one else to see :p more stuff will come im sure.
Guild Mark Location: this is the last of the features, showing you what guild you are a member of, where on your body the mark is located, and what color it is.(about 2/3 of that doesnt effect anything, i thought itd just be cool)

Available Magics and Spell Count
theres a lot of Magics, Imma list the ones that will, at the moment be available at the launch of the update(the list may change frequently if i add more spells to shit)
Airspace: 9
Animal Posession: 9
Arc of Time: 6
Beast take Over: 6
Card: 16
Dark Ecriture: 9
Darkness: 27
Earth: 10
Fairy: 8
NEW Fire: 9
Fire Dragon Slayer: 9
NEW Flame Devil Slayer: 4
Flame God Slayer: 8
Great Tree Arc: 9
NEW Gun: 8
NEW Hair: 7
Heavenly Body: 6
Human Posession: 11
NEW Ice Devil Slayer: 4
Ice-Make(both Static and Dynamic): 18
Iron Dragon Slayer: 6
NEW Light: 5
NEW Lightning: 14
Lightning Dragon Slayer: 5
Lightning God Slayer: 4
Poison Dragon Slayer: 8
Rainbow Fire: 30
Reflector: 4
NEW Requip: 3+*
Ring: 9ish+*
NEW Sand:5
Shadow: 6
Shadow Dragon Slayer: 9
Sky Dragon Slayer: 9
Sky God Slayer: 6
Slowing: 5
Snow: 6
Solid Script: 12
Sound: 4
NEW Storm: 7
Water: 10
White Dragon Slayer: 6
-----------------------------------
Curses
Sensation Curse: 5
Tenga Goken: 5
Thorn Curse: 4

more in-depth 'guide on magics within the forum under the newest Magic guide.

Skills
Skills have been important since we added Wood Cutting. There are several Skills, old and New, and I will tell you what there for, and what you can do with them
Wood Cutting:  This Skill is for cutting Trees using a Wood Cutting Axe to Receive Logs, and possibly Food Items that the Tree Might Drop as you Cut them
Fire Making: This Skill Lets you Take any Burnable Resource(Wood or Coal), or Magic(if you have the right Passive Ability) to Light a Fire
Fishing: This Skill Lets you use a Fishing Rod on either Water areas or Ocean areas in order to catch Fish
Cooking: This Lets you take some of many Food Items put them to a Fire, and Cook them, to increase their edibility(results may vary)
Swimming: The Last of the Returning Skills, this allows you to Swim, well actually, you can swim anyway, increasing this just lets you swim for much longer periods of time without passing out
NEW Mining: This Skill Lets you take a Mining Pick to any Rich Ore Vein and Mine Ores, or other Raw Materials out of the Earth
NEW Smithing: This Skill is a Three parter, first it allows you to Melt Ores down into ingots, for easier use, then it also allows you to take a hammer and those ingots to an Anvil, where you can make them into armor, weapons, and ect. You can also take the Weapons and armor you make and put Lacrimas into them through the use of these tools(i dont think i made this variable through smithing....)
NEW Lacrima Crafting: This Skill allows you to take Raw Lacrima Crystals and turn them into Lacrima Orbs, and also allows you to take those Orbs and Imbue them with Magical Powers. The only thing required for this Skill is a Lacrima Crafting Table
NEW Hunting: Another Two Part Skill,  this allows you to gain more and better drops from animals, It also allows you to Tame Animals and Exceeds to be your Companions in Battle
Note: Im adding a couple More skills, but they are not in operation at the moment, i will update this list as soon as there is more information

NEW  Passives
theres not much ive gone into over most of these, so bear with me as i list the Passives in the game, and what they can do. There are three types of passives: MSP(Magic Specific Passives) and SP(Starting Passives), and Gainable Passives(GP). (More to come?)
(pretty much ALL of these are NEW)
MSP:
Jutsu Shiki: this seems to allow you to change things of some kind in a certain magic that creates runes
Earth Phasing: This allows you to walk through Stone Walls by merging into them. Spells of this Magic type also have this ability.
Fairy Wings: allows you to fly at will, with some cooldown between having wings and not.
Fire Starter: This allows certain Magics to Create Fires with Magic for cooking
Water Absorb: This allows Mages of a certain magic to absorb water spells
Change Hair: This allows Mages of a certain magic to Change their Hair Style at will through expenditure of MP
Freeze: This Seems to allow certain Magics to Freeze things on contact.
Elemental Foresight: This allows certain Mages to avoid damage from Ranged Spells with Elemental components(spells without an element are not effected)
Make Wood: This allows a certain Magic to Expend MP to make Wood logs
Tree Merge: This allows certain Magics to Merge into a nearby Tree
Fire Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Fire spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I, II, and III available)
Iron Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Iron spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I available)
Lightning Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Lightning spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I and III available)
Poison Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Poison spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I available)
Darkness Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Darkness spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I available)
Wind Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Wind spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( I and III available)
Ice Immunity: Allows certain magics to avoid, and even absorb damage from Ice spells of a lower ranking then the immunity( II available)
Memorize: this seems to allows a certain type of Mages to memorize spells and magic types used by their opponents to use them against their opponents
Forget: this seems to allows a certain type of Mages to 'forget' spells and magics theyve memorized for some certain effect against those spells
Distortion: This seems to  allow for certain type of spells from harming a certain type of Mages
Soul Siphon: This seems to allow a certain type of Mages to Siphon Away souls of a particular type
Sand body: This allows a certain magic to assume their body into the form of sand, this allows protection from some spells, but puts them at risk of others.
Water body: This allows a certain magic to assume their body into the form of water, this allows protection from some spells, but puts them at risk of others.
Lightning body: This allows a certain magic to assume their body into the form of lightning, this allows protection from some spells, but puts them at risk of others.
Shadow Form: This allows a certain magic to meld into their own shadow, and become one with it, allowing them tpo go places others cannot go, and avoid being harmed by others spells, while still being allowed use of their own spells. this comes at a cost of increased MP drain.
Pimp Fingers: This Seems to allow a certain type of magic to wear many rings, one on each finger(thumb not included)
Beast Soul: A Soul Passive that cannot be tamed, in addition to being immune to effects that work specifically on 'Humans', you also gain x1.2 Melee attack per Trans active on you.
Animal Soul: A Soul Passive that seems connected to nature, in addition to being immune to effects that work specifically on 'Humans', you also gain x1.2 Movement and Attack Speed per Trans on you.
Satan Soul: A Soul Passive that radiates evil, not to be confused with Etherious Soul , in addition to being immune to effects that work specifically on 'Humans', you also gain x1.2 Spell Damage per trans on you.
Machine Soul: A Soul Passive that seems cold and uncaring, in addition to being immune to effects that work specifically on 'Humans', you also gain x1.2 Defense per Trans on you.
Beast Fangs: This Passive seems to allow a certain magic type to gain special attack feature to Transformation spells within it.
------------------------------
SP:
Figure Eyes: This allows the user to see Human Souls, even from invisible people
Stone Eyes: This allows the user to turn whoever is in their gaze into stone
Natural Fisher: someone with this is naturally good at fishing.
Natural Cook: someone with this is naturally good at cooking.
Natural Swimmer: someone with this is naturally good at swimming.
Natural Miner: someone with this is naturally good at mining.
Natural Smith: someone with this is naturally good at smithing.
Natural Lacrima Crafter: someone with this is naturally good at lacrima crafting.
Natural Hunter: someone with this is naturally good at hunting.
Demons Eye: This allows the user to amplify their magic power, as well as giving them access to a forbidden spell like nemesis
Heavens Eye: This allows the user to See through Solid Objects.

Human Soul: a default 'passive' if you dont have any other soul passive, this is the only one effected by Human Subordination's Human Passive, Subordination technique, and the Figure Eyes Passive. This passive also give you a x1.2 Luck bonus for each trans you have active on you.(stacks)
Guardian Star: as I don't remember all of them, nor do I care what all of them were called, there are 14 guardian star passives, which give you an additional 5 or 10 in one stat(there is a 5 and a 10 for each stat, 7 stats, 14 passives)
Sniper: A fairly newer passive which Increase the Range of your Single Projectile Spells by x1.5
Sniper Elite: A Better version of Sniper, increasing Range of those spells by x2
Expert Skill: actually Idr what I called these passives exactly, but the are, basically, better versions of the 'Natural' Passives, increasing the base skill level to 50, instead of naturals 25

-------------------------
GP:
Body Restriction Magic: This Passive Magic allows you to Restrain a Target you come in physical contact with.
Curse Magic: This Passive Magic allows you to break the bones of the target
Palm Magic: This Passive Magic allows you to focus Magic Power into the Palms of your hands to increase damage.
Sleep Magic: This Passive Magic can put Enemies to sleep
Charm Magic: this Passive Magic allows you to put opponents into a paralytic charmed state
Possession Magic: This Passive Magic allows you to enter and forcefully Possessing their mind, this can accidentally give the possessed person some of the possessors powers(also gives them the Possessed Passive)
Possessed(this also can be a SP): This marks you as someone who has been/is possessed by another being, this can however give you power you did not have before.
Transformation Magic: This passive magic allows you to Take the form of any other being, success of the transformation depends highly on the skill level you are at with it.
Mimic: a rare Passive Magic with the ability to copy Spells that opponents use against them.
Law of Retrogression: a Passive Magic allowing the user to revert a target into a child, reducing their physical and magical powers respectfully.
Etherious Soul: A Dark Soul Passive that seems to have connection to Tartarus, nothing is currently known about this passive.
Soulless: A strange 'Soul' passive, that seems to indicate someone who has removed their own soul from their very body.
Celestial Spirit Soul: A special Soul Passive that seems to be connected to The Celestial Spirits and their gates.

NPCs
there are a few different categories of NPCs(Non-Playable Characters) in the game, Human, Animal, and Monster.

Human:
most Human NPCs either are Professional NPCs, or Bandits.
NEW  Professional: Smiths, Fishers, Miners, Merchants, Alchemists, Lumberjacks, Treasure Hunters
NEW  Bandits are Professionless and hostile
Animal:
while most animals are not in yet, Exceeds are being categorized here as they are a Tameable creature.
Feral Exceed
Monster:
not many Monsters are in the game, but ill list what i have xD.
NEW  WereTiger
NEW  Lizardmen/women

I was going to list the Items in the game here, but thats a lot of shit. I might add Items to the guide if i get bored and/or after the update.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : striking things off as i complete them)
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Mech's Ultimate Game Guide   Mech's Ultimate Game Guide EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:13 pm

I really like the passive system! one question tho.. how do you get them? like do you need to be born with it? if so how much of these passive can you get.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mech's Ultimate Game Guide   Mech's Ultimate Game Guide EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 pm

all current passives either come standard with a particular magic, or when you start your character, ill be adding more...eventually
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mech's Ultimate Game Guide   Mech's Ultimate Game Guide EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:12 pm

also, while all of the starting passives are chosen by magic, or at random, you can get many of them. at most, you can have however many your magic gets, one eye passive, and any number of other starting passives(current max is 10 or so with any of the fire/flame slayers, but thatd be uber lucky, considering the 1/4 chance for each natural, 1/5 for any eye, 3/44 for one of the fire slayers, and 1/100 chance for possessed. id say if you have all the naturals, possessed, a fire slayer, and an eye passive, you are a luck god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mech's Ultimate Game Guide   Mech's Ultimate Game Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Mech's Ultimate Game Guide
Page 1 of 1