BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

And Now For Something Amazing!

Go down 
+2
Ghost of ET
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

And Now For Something Amazing! Empty
PostSubject: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 pm

And Now, with the power of all that is Fairy Tail, I will Split myself in half * slams a staff on the ground, turning himself into two people*

Mech: "Well, thats....kinda worked...."
MZ: "Yeah, if you call just splitting your personality weird, you dumbass."
Mech: "Oh well, guess We'll just have to do the rest of this topic like this..."

Mech: "Anyway, Guys, I'd like to thank all of you for waiting while I work on Fairy Tail"
MZ: "working on it? You've been Sleeping basically form the last week while people have been complaining about the crap-ass work you did."
Mech: "Anyway, regardless of what I might of or might not of done. I am glad to say Im trying to work the bugs out of the game day by day."
MZ: "By Which you mean you'll pretend to fix a bunch of stuff, run the game again, and hope that you can find some more shit to fix, or atleast pretend to fix."
Mech: "Riiight...Anyway, while I do that, I'm going to also be coding in all those spell gains that I've missed."
MZ: "basically saying that all that shit you were too lazy to actually do in the last several months.
Mech: "Yeah...Anyway, a lot of the people who have came on have been asking why the old FT cant come back."
MZ: "And To be honest, its been fucking pissing me off, like to the point I just want to stab someone."
Mech: "Regardless...I'll be honest, if Ryan would pop back onto the internet, and just happen to have the old source, I would have that recoded within a week. The hard part would be the adding in of magics that were not in game before the revamp, such as Sand, ATO, Lightning, Ice Devil Slayer, Flame Devil Slayer, Light, Fire, and Hair
MZ: "or basically Crap Earth, Crap BTO, replaced shit from LDS, two Devil Slayers that suck ass in game, bullshit, Rainbow Fires less gay cousin, and the only reason you even have hair coded in at all."
Mech: "Anyway, Today(April 2nd), I think I got something thatll fix saving/loading, so ill code that stuff in, and then ill repackage and reload the game up, and hope to see many people on."
MZ: "Oh, and to all of you A-holes who complain about the Base sprite, Listen, I don't give a shit, on the list of things that are currently important, the Base Icons Head size is currently as low as possible on that list."
Mech: "Anyway...I hope you guys liked this little flow of information, as I have quite a bit of time after my job to work on Fairy Tail and things pertaining to its information"
MZ: "And I hope you all crawl into a hole and die."
Mech: "Yeah...Lets see if I can't fix this before the end of this topic..."
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Mech: "So, worked on spell gains for a couple magics and am still working on the savefile systems, which are still pretty broke"
MZ: "And for those who are actually reading this crap, I believe a good 'stop bugging me through PMs' is unnecessary"
Mech: "Right...anyway, once the savefile system IS fixed, I will unlock the other two save files."
MZ: "And while you do that, they'll continue to not give a shit about the stuff that's actually out."
Mech: "Anyway...I also heard the Anime Updated, Which is AWESOME, because they FINALLY got to the Sun Village Arc"
MZ: "Which Means that sometime around July they might actually be in Tartarus Arc xD"
Mech: "Yeah...but, its good they made the progress finally, should be pretty good to see them finally enter about where I was hoping."
MZ: "In the meantime, the devil slayers may continue to suck ass, atleast as far as abilities go."
Mech: "Anyway...I also added in a feature that makes you auto rest to your full stamina when you pass out during walking. Im going to make the drain lower in the next update, probably reduce the base drain in half or relative to max stam, idk.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:23 am

Mech trying to tell us something when our char.s can't walk for more than 3 minutes without passing out XD.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 am

Mech: "Yeah, I'm also going to reduce the stam drain for the moment until I figure something better out."
MZ: "Better meaning that itll probably screw you over no matter what your stamina is at >.>"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Mech called us fat!!!! Grab the torches and pitchforks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:51 pm

MZ: "I also called you stupid, retarded, nubs, and pointless wastes of lives, but that's besides the point"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Mech: "So, I guess this blurred passed my observation, because honestly, I wasn't paying attention, But Appearently in Manga, Lucy has a special Celestioal Spirit spell called Star Dress, this allows her to use some the powers of the celestial spirit they summon by placing the key to their chest, this would end up most likely being a selectable passive(meaning, when you have it, you will have the option to activate star dress when you summon any spirit)."
MZ: "But since theres only three forms shown from Lucy at the moment, it pretty much looks like a buttload of work I don't really want to do."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:47 am

Mech: "Well, Good News guys, The Savefile bug is fixed, so im going to be able to progress to the rest of this pile that needs fixing!"
MZ: "Too bad you usually just end up falling asleep before you can think about coding anymore..."
Mech: "Right..anyway, so Im going to be mapping and coding spell gains like crazy, while I also fix some of the overlay bugs, and spell effect coding."
MZ: "And by the time your done, you'll probably completely forgotten what the its like to have feelings in your fingers."
Mech: "Meanwhile, Im still watching the anime every now and then, attempting to catch anything that the wiki missed, especially when it involes creatures in the land of Fiore."
MZ: "Because who doesn't love wildlife? I mean, comeon, its basically walking food."
Mech: "Oh, btw, I made a realization a bit ago, the Water in the Spar arena is still water, and since this coding is in the water tiles themselves, you can Fish in the Spar arena. While this doesn't increase your Fishing skill faster, it is an easy way to get fish without dying, well, once I take dying out of the spar arena Wink."
MZ: "And lemme guess youll make some crap up saying how you might not remove this feature, saying how you actually like this idea when in reality your just too lazy to code in the exception?"
Mech: "Actually, I was just going to say im leaving it as is due to laziness, and the fact that I don't care."
MZ: "Bout time you started accepting the fact that your a lazy asshole!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 am

Mech: "So, Ive gotten Trees coded in, as well as WoodCutting, so I'm beginning to add in wooded areas, as well as a lock off point for towns and npcs."
MZ: "So you can chop down wood, and run to a town when your ceing chased by exceeds and still be a safe little wuss."
Mech: "Yeah...Ive also added and changed some of the code dealing with drops so that professional npcs can drop any of the resources they possibly can have as well as any skill item they might have. theres also been a fix to ther 'busy' variable so nothing should lock anyone down now."
MZ: "Keyword, should. no promises"
Mech: "Yeah...yknow what, im tired of this bit....I think im going to try and fi this now..."\
Mech pulls out another slamming it to the ground, a giant puff of smoke covers the area, as it disperses, revealing now four versions of Mech

Mech:"Well, that didn't work at all"  stab, stab...
MZ: "No shit it didn't, don't you do any research before you try and fix shit?"
Blood: "*yawn* wake me up when you guys are done fighting", falls asleep on a couch stab, stab...
Mech: "Whats with this one?" pointing to the one muttering stab
Cram: "STAAAAAAB" stabs Mech in the arm with a knife "Lla uoy llik lliw I!"
MZ:"Hes the one who does what ive been thinking about the last three posts" he laughs as Mech bleeds some
Mech: "Well, this could use some improving..." stab stab
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Mech: "So, I actually coded a fix for the loading causing permanent dumb mobs to appear, they now destroy themselves, hopefully" stab stab...
MZ: "Meanwhile, theres still almost countless of other holes in your coding"
Cram: "Mra ruoy noitnem ot ton!"
Blood Snores on the couch loudly, for some reason theres a half eaten bag of potato chips on his lap
Mech: "Anyway...I also made it so Trees are not Dense to Wood-Make and Great Tree Arc Mages with the Tree Merge Passive, in addition to this, if one of these people doubleclicks a Tree, they teleport to it." stab stab
MZ: "Of course your forgetting to mention the part where your going to add a magic drain to walking through Stone using Earth Phasing and Trees using Tree Merge"
Mech: "I was getting to that, as well as how I will make Water Mages Immune to drowning, while they still will pass out, they will not die from it. In addition, the next update will also include a modification to the auto rest to make it so your at least in the positive for stamina, and it wont regenerate your other things."
MZ: "And you forgot your 'fix' planned for movement"
Cram: "STAB" and stabs Blood in the lap, but the bag of chips seems to take the entire strike
Blood rolls on his side, the bag falling to the ground with knife stabbing almost all the way through it
Mech: "Yeah...ive been forgetful lately with all these variations of myself...anyway, hope you guys sticks around as I work on the updates, hopefully soon I can get a magic in, The Next magics to be added will be Celestial Spirit, Titan, and Wind"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Mech: "Well, guys, I got the Drains for Earth Phasing and Tree Merge in, as well as the Drowning-Prevention for Water Magic. I even got around to making it so you only go back into the positives on stamina in auto-rest when walking." stab?
MZ: "Holy Fuckballs, what lit a fire under your ass today?"
Blood seems to be in the other room, opening a fridge
Mech: "Now of course, with Spell Gains and Verb Restoration as my top priorities, I probably wont update until their done, but I will keep posted if I manage to do anything else im doing those, like for instance, if I happen to map anything, or finish weapon enhancement icons, or whatever."
MZ: "Holy crap, at this rate Blood might actually not exist." stab stab?
Mech: "Actually, speaking of that, I think its time this bit ended." pulls out a third staff, tapping it to the ground, a giant cloud of smoke bellows out, as it clears, mech stands alone.

Ok, well, now that ive gotten those clones out of the way...
Yeah, so as Im working, remember I might end up actually checking in, and checking the report log, so if you think I missed anything posted there, please be sure to post it, thanks
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:03 am

Missed the part where you add a brothel since you already have naked female tits in game D:.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 am

so, update will fix movement, ill see if theres still a problem with the spawn area.

Progress on the verb restoration proc: 31/54 'sections' done, 23 left.

progress on spell gains: sooooo much rainbow fire @.@, I might be lucky if I break through the next 5 today.... but, progress none-the-less, like 10 or so sections done, including Airspace,... Earth, Fairy, Fire, Most of Rainbow Fire, Darkness, Dark Ecriture, Slayer 'ultimate spell'(like Dragon Force, God Might, and Devil Power), Misc Spells, and Melee. Next 5 include Hair, Human Possession, Static Ice-Make, Great Tree Arc, and Arc of Time....and even then, I got like...37 piles of crap left.

other then that, Im super happy that most of these bugs seem to be going away bit by bit, and with them gone I can focus my attention to features, like the buff spells which im working on fixing, actually modifying power and drain on spells so theres variance with increasing amounts.

of course, while im doing most of this, I am going to try and fix a small hole with the recall/summon npc verbs being in an incorrect area, as well as adding the capability to issue some simple commands to them, such as Attack Target, Defend/Follow Target, Return to Me, Defend Me,

If I get around to adding the possibility for 'Human' Npc followers, there will be other capabilities, such as Support Me/Target, Use Skill/Ability, and Combat Strategies such as using Weapons, Items, Offensive Spells and Defensive Spells.

although, that will probably be after Magics like Celestial Spirit and Angel, and Curses like Necromancer and Macro are in.

also, I thought id mention this here, so here I go.

each of the Passive Magics(Sleep, Charm, Body Restriction, Palm, Law of Retrogression, Curse, Transformation, Possession, and Mimic) at least will have one spell, however, each one might have a second, more powerful spell, or powerful options for the original spell.

so, like Sleep might effect a small area, at first, but perhaps it will grow greatly in size, or perhaps ill have one spell be a close range 'hypnosis' like spell, where the other will be a mass 'sleep wave'

similar tactics to Charm.

Body Restriction is about the only exception to this, where it will only really have one spell, and only really be effective through 'touch'

Palm will most likely keep a static 'basic boost' Energy Palm, but have a much more powerful, amplifiable 'Limiter Energy Palm'

Law of Retrogression will probably be the OTHER exception to this, as I cant see much of this magic going outside of 'Target becomes sort of younger and less powerful'

Curse will probably have option to slow movements, or slow/weaken attacks, it may optionally receive more spells at my discretion, probably a bit to the tune of the Hyuuga's(Naruto) ability to see 'the flow of chakra and disable its flow'

Transformation will have three levels, as it does in anime/manga, this would be:
Basic Level: This level allows a Caster to change his or her outward appearance into that of another person. However, it doesn't allow the Caster to change clothes. The more a Mage knows about this level, the easier it is to perform
Intermediate Level: Aside from its similarities to the basic level, this level of transformation is used by Mages to change their clothes and voice. The changing of clothes is different when compared to Requip
Advanced Level: Apart from changing appearance and voice, the Caster can acquire all additional physical features such as wings or gills, and can even change size. According to Mirajane, this level is very useful in combat. This bears a resemblance to Lisanna's Take Over, but is different

of course, dumbing this down to 'changing physical appearance, but not clothes', 'change physical appearance, clothes, and appear as that person', and 'change appearance to that of animals/beasts(maybe)to the point where they might not attack you'

Possession...........................lets just be happy youll even get a verb with this that might not leave some of your verbs with the possess

Mimic *puts on sharingan glasses* well, lets just say, I might end up stealing something for mimic, but needless to say it wont have 'one' verb by technicality since youll be mimicking techniques of other people.

Other then that...Ill probably look through the magics to find any others I might add as 'Passives'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:27 pm

ugh, almost noon, and ive barely busted through Rainbow Fire....theres so much stuff in that crap that had to be coded...

atleast im done with it, and can move on...

I also fixed the holes with Melee and Misc spells that are already 'in'. ill work more on that verb restoration today...plan to get through Poison Dragon Slayer, Reflector, Requip, Ring, Sand, Shadow, Shadow Dragon Slayer, Sky Dragon Slayer, Sky God Slayer, and the three Slayer spells(Dragon Force, God Might, and Devil Power), ill still have 13 sections to do, but itll be pretty fast once the spell heavy magics like Ring and Requip are taken care of, most of the remaining Magics don't have over ten spells.

of course, I still have to fix the Buff spell coding so that the buffs work a bit more fluidly, and Transformations can actually stay on for a while. it also will be much easier to stack pretty much anything.

*spaces for a second* yeah, more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:33 pm

No brothel?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Maybe a brothel....in mermaid heel, or Quattro Cerberus. but, technically, this is Fiore, so not really, but there might be a boat that comes from Bosco(Apparently there is a slave trade in this country).

anyway, I got 13 sections to do in verb rertoration, then im off to tackle some of spell gains, and buffs if I get the opportunity, yesterday was pretty much a crapfest after Rainbow Firs gains....so, yeah...

optimistic for some efficiency today.

oh, ad they see to be pumping out chapters in he Avatar Arc, so far they gave Lucy another Star Dess form: Taurus, this Leaves Capricorn, Cancer, Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, Aries, Pisces, and Sagittarius. As Lucy does not have Libra, or Pisces, they will probably be the last ones to a get a Star Dress Form

Also, it seems wendy is back on the battlefield and able to activate Dragon Force without any aide, Im beginning to think the lack of a dragon in their bodies is the cause of this, however, I would lke to see Gajeel enter DF one unaided or not to confirm this. I will then have a 'story-esc' idea of how to gain the ability to call on DF as a first gen involving this kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 pm

well, guys I finished Verb Restoration, and did a couple sections in Spell Gains(Small sections), its still a long process, but imma focus on that today, as well as try to get to buff code, if at all possible, my optimum goal is to get back to mapping by next Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest.

stuff is going to be coming together now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Seems like the anime went batshite crazy @>@.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:58 pm

actually the manga is, but besides the point.

anyway, progress as usual, little by little
Back to top Go down
Kurei

Kurei

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:13 am

Yeah, Mishima is going ham atm.

4 weeks counting next week, and I think the week after, of 2 chapters a week. He's a known gamer, so he's probably got something out or coming out that he REALLY wants to get to lol.

Erza also basically got a god sword that hits outside the actual reach of the sword, and also seems to double as wings to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:57 am

last couple days at work have suck major ass, and I have been completely unable to focus, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, and get out on time tomorrow to actually focus on FT
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:17 am

Manga went full op mode kk.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:46 am

https://youtu.be/7zvLVVcoh48?t=13m57s

stupidity should be a sin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:50 pm

so, lately ive been less sane then usual, so ive been incapable of actually doing much on this spell gain proc.

although, some of the crap has managed to pump itself out of my ass in the last month, I have been scattered around on some other stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:23 am

graphic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! Empty

Back to top Go down

And Now For Something Amazing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: