BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

And Now For Something Amazing!

Go down 
+2
Ghost of ET
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:27 am

so, if you havent been keeping up with the anime/manga, I don't blame you, its gone pretty bonkers as of late.

WARNING: this next section contains spoilers, and I don't care:
So, in tartarus arc, I could deal with zeref ending up telling the name of 'E.N.D' finally near the end of the arc as 'Etherious Natsu Dragneel', I thought 'well, that's going to lead to some epic battle in the future'. Now, theres a chapter in the Avatar arc that reveals that Natsu is a revived version of Zeref's Younger, Deceased brother, we also get to see acnolgia in a Human form. This means quite a bit of interestingness to putting him in. But, that's not all, no, The Avatar Arc also revealed an interested 'element' to the story, named Ikusa-Tsunagi, one of the Yakuma Eighteen War Gods. He was summoned by Avatar priest Arlock, who wanted to unleash him upon innocents and his own cultists alike in order to perform Operation Purify.

now, of course, what does it mean? pretty much jack squat. for one, they mention Ikusa-Tsunagi like very briefly before natsu punches the damn god into a million pieces. Two, the Yakuma(pretty sure they made this crap up) are an extinct race, whos only relevance is that Minerva spoke in their language when using her Territory spells, and her 'eighteen yakuma war god magic' technique. which accounts for a whopping two techniques that even mention 'Yakuma', thirdly, looking up either Yakuma eighteen war gods, Ikusa-Tsunagi, or anything of the like pretty much only leads you to crap about fairy tail that continues to tell you jack squat about this.

Now, of course, I COULD code in Ikusa-Tsunagi as a 'God' Monster NPC, but with very little power scaling due to his brief appearance/existence in game, theres not much to go off of there.

and, looking up 'war dieites' continues the confusion as theres no strict 'eighteen' list, it bounces more around, but as this is a story that seems like it goes around a 'european' continent, with the of course Japanese notings, I cant help but note the following gods:

Bellona, goddess of war
Honos, god of chivalry, honor, and military justice
Lua, goddess to whom soldiers sacrificed captured weapons
Mars, god of war and agriculture, equivalent to the Greek god Ares
Minerva, goddess of wisdom and war, equivalent to the Greek goddess Athena
Nerio, warrior goddess and personification of valor
Vica Pota, goddess of victory
Victoria, personification of victory, equivalent to the Greek goddess Nike
Virtus, god of bravery and military strength
Hachiman Daimyōjin, Shinto god of war (on land) and agriculture, divine protector of the Minamoto clan and Imperial Dynasty ownership of Japan.
Takemikazuchi-no-kami, god of war, conquest, martial arts, Sumo and lightning. General of the Amatsukami. God of Kashima and Ujigami of Nakatomi clan.
Futsunushi, god of swords, martial arts and conquest. God of the Mononobe clan.
Sarutahiko Ōkami, deity of War and Misogi, the Great God who stands at the junction of Heaven and Earth, he is one of the main Kunitsukami. Actively worshipped by Ueshiba Morihei.
Suwa Myōjin (Takeminakata-no-kami), god of Valor and duty and protector of Japanese religion (his shrine at Nagasaki is famous for having resisting christians assaults, and later Nagasaki atomic bombing, while the cathedral of Nagasaki and other churches were obliterated).
Sumiyoshi Sanjin, gods of navigation, and war on sea. Partner of Hachiman.
Bishamonten, armour-clad god of war.
Marishiten, buddhist goddess of light worshipped by samurai and ninja for invisibility (and thus secrecy) and mystical protection. Often linked to Amaterasu and Dainichi Nyōrai.
Neto, god believed to be associated with war

as you can probably guess, this still doesn't help much, so at the moment im sticking with what I have as the 'Roman' Gods being my main pantheon, however, Ikusa-Tsunagi may make an appearance, if more information on these Eighteen Yakuma War gods is provided(probably not).

It also may help decide upon more abilities and types of God Slayer to add, although I plan on catching them up to Dragon Slayer with a Poison-Element, a Light-Element, a Dark-Element, a Metal-Element, an Ice-Element(after I add 'Ice Dragon Slayer'), and a 'Wood'-Element(aftetr I do the same for dragon slayers as well). This will effectively round out the GS to a good 9, along with the 9 Dragon Slayers, and the 8 Possible Devil Slayers that I want in game.

but that all might change in days to come....

Speaking of. I wanted to Touch Base with the Future of Fairy Tail.
I can basically go three different ways with this game once I get most of the map/spell gains together.

1. I can continue to follow the Anime/Manga with a nice load of additional content, changing things as they are added into the manga/anime

2. Follow the anime/manga more strictly with spells/magics and etc.

3. Say screw it, and just go pretty much however I freaking want to

what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Kurei

Kurei

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:07 pm

3. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:52 pm

one person, yeah, that brings a lot of hope...
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Reikou

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:29 am

1 or 3.
Back to top Go down
SakoSuke

SakoSuke

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:28 am

3 probably be the most interesting!
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:31 am

I am leaning towards a combination of 1 and 3. 1 because it saves your creative mind from hashing everything out and lets yo focus on other areas that need your time. 3 because they are so slow at revealing much of anything new, and even than hardly anything new gets revealed to any extent. This would require you to figure out aspects they are too lazy to go into detail about.

So far I like what I see, the base icons aren't high on my list of things to comment on. If they change eventually so be it, there are bigger fish to fry so to speak. All things will be done in time, when you have the mind set to get it done without burning yourself out like a candle lit at both ends and tossed into a barrel of rocket fuel. lol

At least when I mention things to you in pm, I am being helpful and mindful that you have so much to do and time isn't always on your side. I am trying to figure out a good suggestion for the game, but at the moment I feel it is best to leave that for later on when you have more time to deal with my suggestions. Hard to say if they will be good or something to be ignored, but I will try once you can devote time to listening. I know this won't be any time in the immediate future, but I can live with this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Now For Something Amazing!   And Now For Something Amazing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Now For Something Amazing!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: