BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Whats Left is all

Go down 
+4
Zeref
Guts
Ghost of ET
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whats Left is all - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 pm

anyway, Im going to be carving out the rivers like i tried to last night and failed to do.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Whats Left is all - Page 6 John_s10
I've been messing around with jafar and i put a miniaturized john on there Razz.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 pm

and now theres the power to save/load/delete, hooray, now if only there was some towns....
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Make a town with an underground map thats a town under a town called the slums which is like a cavey type place where all the badies (Bandits, thiefs, assasins. go n stuff so i can feel right at home in a bar drinking rum and getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 pm

well, anyway, I managed to put the basics of Haregon into the world, nothing fancy or the like, just a couple shops, including the Rankmaster, and a currently empty shop with nothing in it as of yet. Maybe ill put the Tutorial there...

Or I could use that little island im not doing shit with now, either way really, I plan on adding a space for the tutorial within the next week, Itll show you the verbs and crap, you know, the basic way to do anything.

and while i still have to modify spell gains, add spell descs, add in clothing states for movement and map the crap out of the world, the game is, overall, looking rather...playable.

Of course I might not get Quests/Missions in by the end of the Month, or to actually make sure the events are working right...

But, I should have those kinds of things almost immediately after the game is running(you know in perspective to how long the updates including more weapons/magic weapons, more magics(like Celestial SPirit), and more monsters like Dragons into the game), or probably a day or two each.

regardless, i do want the game running by the time April Starts, even if it is at a significant downgrade to the preivous version, after which, ill probably be working as much as possible during my time off my job in order to make the game return to an actual 'updated' state.

I also should note that atm, I may not be looking for a host/server, however more information tomorrow, as I find out shit myself.

Lastly, i leave this little note: Suck. it. Bitches.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 pm

anyway, so, in a small update, I iconned up a rough outside layout of the FT Guild Building, which now rests at the northern end of Magnolia Town, you can see the old 'guild building' type that will probably be all the other current guilds(at least till I icon most of their shit...) in the far right of Magnolia as the placing of the Twilight Ogre Guild.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 pm

ok, well, yesterday was pretty much a crapshoot as far as any work was concerned, I basically, didn't care. and tbh, I don't see why I should have.

I mean, I fully allowed you guys to cancel the votes you made, and fully warned you the game wasn't done, hell, ive been telling you guys ive been severely behind for the last two months, and most of you have been like 'keep up the good work mech', 'we believe in you mech', 'listen to my ideas which youll turn down anyway mech'(that last one was for ET xD)

I'll admit I was way in over my head, like I admitted, oh I don't know, like in fucking October or something? I mean, come on guys, I've been asking for help left and right since I started this damn forum, and the only 'help' ive gotten was ET pitching useless blobs of code madness and everyone just telling me I'm doing a good job. hell, the only icon help I've even received was from two people, and it was for only like....two magics and one and a half spells.

the fact is about a month ago or so I stopped giving a fuck if I did anything half the time. Hell for the last 2 weeks, I didn't even know if I was going to have a server to run this shit off of, and when I got on the other day, and FINALLY loaded up the game, my worst nightmare came to life.

It all went to shit.

The game literally took a giant steaming crap on me because I had no capability to check any of this shit before hand against online purposes. Ontop of that, I barely was able to slide enough content in to call this a fucking game, let alone complete. I'm sure even right now anyone on there ios wishing for the old FT back, and I don't blame them.

I'd love for Ryan to pop back on, wave a magic wand, and have the old source back in my hand, then I'd shut this shit down for like a week to a month tops, swap the icons, recode some shit, borrow some shit. and overall remove the giant pile of shit from in front of me, to in the crapper.

But Ryan probably wont come back, and definitely not to wave a magic wand and make it all better.

how do I know this? because that's how my luck is, that's how it always is, and how it will be.

Now, of course, I can continue to try and work on this steaming pile of shit until it at least looks presentable, but, as they say, you cant polish poop.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am

You're being too harsh on yourself, I for one liked the steaming pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Left is all
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: